I will be linking up with Roseanne and Sue on their To Do Tuesday Linky party.
I haven’t make my list/set my weekly goals for two weeks. I’m not sure what happened but I’m guessing life just got in the way! 😉
My last list:
1. Finish my Christmas in July Then and Now Blog Hop project and write my blog posts. Done!
2. Finish Star Kissed Quilt Along Project. Putting the top together.
3. Finish my secret sewing project. Just needs borders.
4. Finish writing a pattern for my Boxed Quilt. Being proof read now.
5. Start getting ready to have my invalid home after DH has knee replacement surgery August 6th. Just need to do a grocery shop and install the high rise toilet seat!
6. Finish the patio finishing work. Done and I have been enjoying sitting out there with my hand sewing!
7. Assemble the scrappy quilt blocks. Just needs borders.
8. Knitting and crocheting as time allows. Some progress.
This week I will;
1. Finish Star Kissed Quilt Along Project.
2. Finish my secret sewing project.
3. Finish writing a pattern for my Boxed Quilt.
4. Finish the scrappy quilt borders.
5. Knitting and crocheting as time allows.
What about you? What are you working on? Have you gone to the Linky party to see what everyone else is doing this week?