This is my last posted list for my goals. Unfortunately I was knocked down by the flu; while not Covid, it was a particular nasty bug. I am starting to feel better but don’t yet have an abundance of energy.
1. Finish Vortex to flimsy stage. Done!
2. Start quilting either of the two sandwiched quilts. Trinkets is Halfway Done!
5. Keep knitting socks. I only need to make 10 more pairs before Christmas. No Progress
6. Keep working on my rag rug. No progress.
7. Finish my pattern draft for the fall blog hop. Done
8. Start the design for an upcoming Blog Hop in June; Stitching Sunshine. Drafted.
In the middle of the bug attack I received a call from my son. Two of my granddaughters have submitted requests for bean bag chairs, complete with colour selections. What’s a Nana to do? Move it to the top of the list, of course! 😉
This is the new list of goals for the week:
1. Draft pattern for the bean bag chairs. Pull fabric and get it cut.
2. Finish quilting Trinkets. My quilting machine has died, so this will be put on hold until it goes to the doctor to see if it can be fixed. Funny noises and thread breaking, no stitches. Oh My! Cleaned it and made sure there were no threads in the feed dogs. Put in a new needle, a freshly filled bobbin and retreaded it to no avail. 😭
3. Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop project. Finalize pattern and pull fabrics.
4. Keep knitting socks. I only need to make 10 more pairs before Christmas.
5. Try to finish my rag rug.
A shorter list this week while I try to get my energy back. Totally doable!
What are you working on this week?
Linking with Home Sewn By Us To Do Tuesday 41