1. I love the market garden just down the road that is now safely delivering fresh picked lettuce and greens from their greenhouses. It’s all organic and has flavour like my garden produce used to have. I could happily live on salads!
2. I really like the fact that with the nicer weather DH is getting out on the course to play golf nearly every day. His gait is starting to worsen so anything that keeps him moving is a blessing. I expect (maybe) to get a call any day now, scheduling his checkup at the MS Clinic. We usually go in April but I suspect we will not hear from his specialist there until June. Either way, it means I will get a chance to visit with my quilty partner in crime and pick up my much needed roll of batting.
3. I really love hearing the excitement and tiredness in my oldest granddaughter’s voice when we chat these days. She and her husband separated, but are able to remain friends. She moved out of his house with the kids, but purchased her own homer his month. She was able to get in early to paint and do some minor renovations before her move in day. My daughter has moved in with her to help with babysitting and expenses. I’m so glad my daughter will be with two of her grandkids all the time. They really are the centre of her universe and she makes sure they know it, too! 😉
4. Family occasions have always been busy for gathering the clan in our family. It’s hard to believe I haven’t seen my kids, grands and greats since December! Isn’t technology wonderful. I get weekly FaceTime (or more) visits with family, but just look at these beauties:
5. I really like the fact that here in British Columbia the stats for the Covid19 epidemic are flatlining and it is possible to get out a bit more (if you need to) and optometrists and some businesses are starting to open. DH and I will be staying home until we see if there is a spike with the opening. My past almost two weeks being ill with the flu have shown us that we are still susceptible. 😷
Linking with LeeAnna @Not Afraid of Colour
2 thoughts on “I Like”
Oh my goodness, those littles are darling! I’m so sorry you’ve been sick; do take care. Things are very slowly opening here too, but we are cautious. Our daughter is in Florida and she said people are out and about and gathering. It makes her a bit anxious and is definitely an adjustment.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Wendy. I was lucky. It was only the flu but pretty harsh. I’m still in the stay home; stay safe camp. I had to pick up DH’s prescriptions the other day and was horrified to see stores open and no masks. That must have been when I caught the bug. 😷