Just wanted to say thank you to Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us and LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color for hosting the Linky party that encourages us all to think of things we love or like. In these crazy times some introspection can be a welcome reset.
1. I love having time to sew, visit on line with family and friends and even reconnect with some I have lost contact with in the busyness of lives lived and families growing.
2. I love the fact that we haven’t had any snow fall since March 24! Perhaps spring might finally be just around the corner!
3. I love the positive memes and pictures being shared on social media. It’s great to see reminders of the good in people and the ways people are coping with this crisis.
4. I like feeling that in some small way I can help my community. 127 masks done and distributed in our valley.
5. I like seeing all of the posts and bloggers coming up with projects for all of us to share; QAL’s, instructional videos, free patterns and so much inspiration! Now I just need to get my sewjo on and get down to it.
I do hope you all enjoy your time being isolated. There’s lots of reasons to look at it as a positive experience. You are saving lives by being socially responsible so have some fun while you are staying home. 😄 Carol