Here it is Tuesday and I am fulfilling my need to make a list. Sue and Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us host a Linky party every Tuesday and I have found if I have a list I seem to manage to get more done!
This is a week with my Guild Board Meeting Wednesday, Thursday has me seeing 2 doctors and attending physio, Saturday is my teaching day at the Guild. It means I do have to keep my list reasonable.
1. Finish quilting my Star Crossed Plaid quilt now that my replacement foot arrived. My other foot still has not been found so I am fairly certain I donated it to my Guild Fundraiser 🥴
2. Complete my small quilt project for the Project Quilting 11.5 challenge.
3. Cut the fabrics for my Qwilt Qwazy Queens Project now that I have decided what just might make you laugh.
4. Finish the binding on my project for the It’s a Garden Party Row Along. I’m counting it as a done since there is only 3 more inches to go. I’m really enjoying this small quilt! Sure wish I could share this one but not yet! 😄
5. Avoid squirrels at all costs! 🤞🏻There’s no time for distractions this week!
What are you working on this week? Do pop over to Home Sewn By Us to see what others are working on and share your To Do List.
Have a great week playing with fabric. 😎 Carol
The Needle and Thread Network a Canadian Linky party