Here’s my August OMG List With progress report and photos when I can,
1. Complete one wall hanging, Finished August 9, 2019
2. Complete a top for a pattern test, Completed August 29.
3. Choose a pattern for Ruby’s quilt, Decision made. Fabrics are being cut today! I’m able to use my #Accuquilt Go and dies for most of this so it should very quickly.
4. Choose a pattern for the next great grandchild, There is a Sew Along starting next week that will be perfect for this sweet baby. Fabrics are pulled and in a project bag with a note.
5. Keep up with the Mystery Mosaic QAL, Working on it!
6. Finalize my pattern for the blog hop in September, Once Upon A Story RAL in September by Marian from Seams to be Sew. Done, tested and pdf’d.
7. Work on my knitted slippers. Wool is on the needles!
It was another great month of sewing and a wee bit of knitting in spite of too many doctor’s appointments and trips for tests. I love having these mini lists each month and linking up with the OMG post keeps me motivated. It’s fun to see how everyone has done and the gorgeous projects they are working on or finishes they have accomplished.
The weather has changed and brought cooler temperatures. The geese are trying to get comfortable and settle in for the fall and winter. DH is busy chasing the geese off the golf course and trying to recover from a nasty lung infection which is going around. Got sidetracked with 120 lbs of pears to can but keep thinking of the smiles on my sweet granddaughters faces when they get to enjoy this yummy goodness mid winter.
Thank you for stopping in. Hope your day was filled with sunshine and time spent with a project you love. 😄 Carol
Linking up with Elm Street Quilts