Can you believe it’s March already? The month of Leprechauns and sweet new green shoots starting to appear. Spring always makes me smile and just get happy! This one is coming in like a lion with bitter cold days interspersed with snowy ones! Global Warming, you say?
This months OMG List is a manageable one:
1. Finish sweet Levi’s Quilt. It just needs to be quilted. Get it off in the mail to his Mommy. Finished and Mailed!
2. Duplicate Levi’s quilt and mail it to his Daddy. This way there will be great gramma quilts at both households! Finished and Mailed!
3. Pick the fabric and pattern for my Sweet Charlotte’s Blue Quilt. Cut all fabrics and store in project bag ready to start once my UFO’s and surgery are done. Fabric pulled and put in pouch.
4. Pick the fabric and pattern for Ruby’s first Big Girl Bed Quilt with her favorite pink and orange colors. Cut fabrics and store in project pouch with pattern.Fabric pulled and put in pouch.
5. Get started on making some aprons for Christmas presents for the girls. Fabric pulled and one apron cut out.
6. Start knitting some socks, toe up, two at a time. Steep learning curve here! This heel turn has me a bit confused,but once I am doing it, it should make sense? Not Started
7. Knit a pair of slippers. Not started.
See? Manageable! lol
Have a great week and thank you for stopping by to read my blog 🤪 Carol