My year has begun with another unpack of my boxes and bins from the storage room to do another sort and purge! Since moving out of the house (3600 sq ft) in October and into a temporary apartment (600 sq ft) I have discovered I don’t have enough space to sort my already put together projects. My first order of business for the year has been to rearrange furniture and my sewing space to make room for a shelving unit to get me a bit more organized. The shelf is ugly but it’s what I had in the storage room and this is only until March when we move again!
So now it’s time to get my first quarter list ready to go since I have already used up most of January getting sorted out and finding what I need.
- Make Ruby’s birthday sweater.
- Make Charlotte’s birthday sweater.
- Make a new bag to carry supplies to class or projects while travelling.
- Make some more project bags to get me organized.
- Write pattern instructions for Guild classes.
- Do Bonnie Hunter’s Good Fortune Mystery QAL.
- Make a quilt for my 3rd great grandchild with the Frolic Friends fabric collection.
- Pack up and move again!
I think the goals are fully attainable. We will see?
Linking up with Dizzy Quilts.