I have been seeing all of the lists of everyone else’s projects and have decided that this might be a good tool to help me get organized enough to finish some of my WIPs.
So here goes my list:
- Homecoming, a custom variation of a Lonestar Quilt.
- Road to Arkansas, my variation -need to finish piecing.
- Barkerville Chinese Lanterns from 2012 Barkerville Retreat- finish putting the top together
- One Block Wonder sample to use for teaching
- Shawn’s TShirt Quilt fabric pulled. Need to start trimming shirts and stabilize
- Charlotte’s new quilt -fabric is pulled. Need to find a pattern she likes
- Ruby’s first big girl quilt. Fabric is pulled, pattern is drafted. Need to wait for bed size?
- Night Eyes Pattern by Teresa Marai from Sewn up, both throw and Queen size need to be sandwiched, quilted and bound.
- Finish sorting studio to see what other treasures can be found hidden in the stash!
Now to see if I can add a link to my page!