I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal and making sure I go see what everyone else is planning for the upcoming week.
Once again I wasn’t too successful with my ToDo List. Life seems to be conspiring against me. Last Wednesday had us going for our flu shot and they were able to give us our next Covid booster (#5) at the same time. This resulted in my having a more extreme reaction than usual. I spent a lot of time napping and not doing much of anything.
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. No progress.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame. No studio time yet. 😢
3. Start working on a new commission with finalizing drafting my design in EQ8. Still not done.
4. Draft another pattern for a friend. Some progress.
Finish my DrEAMi project. Not only done and blogged about, but was so much fun I had to start making another quilt top; the baby quilt version.😉 with having such a fraction to the vaccines I didn’t get the second top finished.
Do not allow my squirrel Samantha to distract me this week. 🐿😉 . Samantha got me again with another hand work project unless I decide to switch to machine piecing instead. 😳
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting, EPP projects and leader/ender projects.
2. When I get back to the studio, if time allows, I need to quilt my version of A Roll of the Dice which is on the frame.
3. Finish drafting the commission quilt pattern.
4. Finish the pattern draft for my friend.
5. Finish my second Heading North quilt, designed by Sandra of MMM Quilts.
6. Deal with some medical appointments for both my DH and myself this week.
7. Start pulling fabric for my next blog hop project.
8. Do not allow Sam or any of her squirrel friends to distract me this week. 🐿💕🐿
Kate from Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also am allowing myself the guiltless days when real life was too busy, emotional or just trying. It’s been a year so far and it doesn’t seem as if life will allow me to get back to my peaceful days of fondling fabric, at least not quite yet.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- April 6/30
- May 13/31
- June 25/30
- July 28/31
- August 24/31
- September 17/30
- October 11/31
- this week 1/7
- Previous Total 209/304
- Total: 210/311
- Percentage = 67.52 %. It’s actually better than I thought 😉
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ QuiltPaintCreate to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 54.75 Yards
- Fabric Used: 12 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 42.75 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
PHD in 2022
Quilting Gail is hosting her PHD in 2022 Challenge again this year.
Thinking of friends and family in America on the Mid Term Election Day.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post. Your comments make my day and I do reply to each one. 😉 Carol
Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal