I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal. Every week I find myself looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects. Made some progress on both projects.
2. Try to finish my Wonderful World of Color Blog Hop project. Just need to write my blog post.
Start pulling and cutting fabrics for a new pattern test. My inner squirrel led me to read post by one of my favourite quilt designers who was talking about an upcoming QAL on her blog and of course Samantha and I decided we needed to offer to test the pattern. So my squirrel convinced me I needed a DrEAMi project to kick start my mojo again. 🐿😉🐿 and then Samantha did it to me again! It’s a twofer DrEAMi month. Not only is the test done, but the project is sandwiched ready for quilting.
4. Start planning my next Blog Hop project for May being hosted by Carla from Creatin in the Sticks. There might still be space if you want to jump in. My project is almost finished.
5. Start planning my project for the Here Comes the Sun Blog Hop being hosted by Carol from Just Let Me Quilt and again, there might be slots available. I have an idea for this one I think.
Give Samantha permission to find things to keep me going. 🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting and EPP projects.
2. Finish my Wonderful World of Color Blog Hop post with better photos now that our weather has cleared up again.
3. Start cutting and piecing fabrics for a new pattern test now that I have decided on fabrics.
4. Finish my next Blog Hop project for May being hosted by Carla from Creatin in the Sticks, get some photos and write my post.
5. Check to see if my plan for my project for the Here Comes the Sun Blog Hop being hosted by Carol from Just Let Me Quilt will work.
6. Keep working with the other Board Members of our Guild to have everything in order for our fundraiser on the 24th.
7. Keep working on re-organizing my sewing space to see if I can get a better working arrangement.
8. Do not allow any squirrels to distract me this week. 🐿
Kate from Kates Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
Since my last To-Do List I have managed to keep to my goal of stitching every day and even got to play with my machine this week, and even emptied the 3 units I keep my less than a yard pieces of fabric in to re-fold and re-sort the colour families since they had really gotten messed up lately. I’ve also been busy putting in 4-8 hours most days working at the Guild to be ready for our fundraiser next weekend.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- this week 7/7
- This month 17/17
- Total: 102/107
- Percentage = 95 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ Quilt Paint Create to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 89 Yards
- Fabric Used: 13 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 76 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal