I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal. Every week I find myself looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
Monday take DH to a doctor’s appointment and the go to the Guild for a meeting and work party to clean and organize cupboards and inventory our supplies and equipment. Both done. Our Guild is clean and organized (except for the dye cupboards).
2. Keep working on my hand quilting projects. Some progress on both the EPP and hand quilting the little quilt panel.
3. Work on my idea for my Wonderful World of Color Blog Hop project. Some progress.
Take DH to get a biopsy done of a nasty looking mole on Thursday. Done and now we wait for results.
Plan my next trip to the studio to help K. and D. Get some things organized when he attends the Cancer Clinic appointments to deal with his diagnosis of Mesothelioma. They will be needing a lot of help and prayers to cope with this news and diagnosis. Trying to get organized but life does get in the way of planning.
Do whatever I need to to keep calm. I’m giving Samantha, my inner squirrel permission to distract me as she can to just keep going. Samantha kept trying to tempt me with projects and ideas to no avail until I saw an upcoming QAL that will do the trick I think.
This week’s goals:
1. Keep working on my hand quilting projects.
2. Try to finish my Wonderful World of Color Blog Hop project.
3. Start pulling and cutting fabrics for a new pattern test. My inner squirrel led me to read post by one of my favourite quilt designers who was talking about an upcoming QAL on her blog and of course Samantha and I decided we needed to offer to test the pattern. So my squirrel convinced me I needed a DrEAMi project to kick start my mojo again. 🐿😉🐿 and then Samantha did it to me again! It’s a twofer DrEAMi month.
4. Start planning my next Blog Hop project for May being hosted by Carla from Creatin in the Sticks. There might still be space if you want to jump in.
5. Start planning my project for the Here Comes the Sun Blog Hop being hosted by Carol from Just Let Me Quilt and again, there might be slots available.
6. Give Samantha permission to find things to keep me going. 🐿
Kate from Kates Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
Since my last To-Do List I can say I have still managed to keep up with my 15 minutes a day goal. I have managed to keep to my goal of stitching almost every day since I last reported. It has been hand stitching on EPP blocks and quilting a little quilt panel but I’m content with that.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- March 26/31
- this week 7/7
- This month 3/3
- Total: 88/93
- Percentage = 94.6 %
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ Quilt Paint Create to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 89 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 89 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Kate’s Life in Pieces @ 15 Minutes to Stitch
Sunday Stash @ QuiltPaintCreate
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy