I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal. Every week I find myself looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Keep playing with my leader/ender project. No progress
2. Get another EPP block pieced. No progress
3. Get my Shoo Fly Border on my SAHRR. No progress
4. Give myself permission to put writing Boxed Pattern on hold until my head is in a better space.
5. Finish the last border on my last Leader/Ender flimsy. No progress
Go to the studio to do my usual helping out, check on K and get some UFO’s quilted on the longarm unless the snow we have been getting for the past two days gets heavier. I did get to the studio and had some fun on the longarm finishing a quilt and doing a major repair job on a sentimental quilt. Then my world fell apart when our Clarke passed away so life has been in a holding pattern.
Can I come up with a project for the new Project Quilting Challenge? I did have a project planned but just couldn’t do it.
8. Start planning my next blog hop project for:
I have some ideas but will have to see which one will work with what I have on hand to work with.
Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿 these last weeks Samantha knew just what I needed to keep me calm. Hand stitching for the win.
Keep calm and stay busy while we wait for two weeks to get the results from the four biopsies my granddaughter had done. 😳
This week’s goals:
1. Monday take DH to a doctor’s appointment and the go to the Guild for a meeting and work party to clean and organize cupboards and inventory our supplies and equipment.
2. Keep working on my hand quilting project.
3. Work on my idea for my Wonderful World of Color Blog Hop project.
4. Take DH to get a biopsy done of a nasty looking mole on Thursday.
5. Plan my next trip to the studio to help K. and D. Get some things organized when he attends the Cancer Clinic appointments to deal with his diagnosis of Mesothelioma. They will be needing a lot of help and prayers to cope with this news and diagnosis.
6. Do whatever I need to to keep calm. I’m giving Samantha, my inner squirrel permission to distract me as she can to just keep going.
Kate from Kates Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
Since my last To-Do List I can say I have still managed to keep up with my 15 minutes a day goal. For a few days it was stitching on the longarm and since then it has been hand stitching for the win.
- January 31/31
- February 28/28
- this week 7/7
- This month 13/13
- Total: 72/72
- Percentage =100%
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ Quilt Paint Create to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 89 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 89 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Life in the Scrapatch @ Stitch Sew and Show 2022
From Bolt to Beauty @ Beauties Pageant
LKate’s Life in Pieces @ 15 Minutes to Stitch
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy’s Quilts
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy