I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal. Every week I find myself looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Start a new scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep working on my EPP projects.
3. Keep up with the new prompt for the SAHRR. The last prompt was the Shoo Fly block. I’ve pieced the border and it’s ready to be sewn on.
4. Write my pattern for “Boxed” since I have had several requests for it. I haven’t finished it, but I did start.
Get ready for my Quilting Group to start meeting on a small scale this next weekend. I have 2 days scheduled at the Guild to clean and get set up. We have a rug hooking workshop the day before my Quilting Day. So much fun to look forward to starting to see people again The Guild has been cleaned, hot water is turned back on, tables are set up and classes and groups have started up again. A Punch Hooking Workshop was held on Saturday and some Quilters had fun on Sunday 😄
6. Finish my flimsy from my Leader/Ender scrappy pieces. Just need to add one more border to bring it to the required size.
7. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿
This week’s goals:
1. Keep playing with my leader/ender project.
2. Get another EPP block pieced.
3. Get my Shoo Fly Border on my SAHRR.
4. Give myself permission to put writing Boxed Pattern on hold until my head is in a better space.
5. Finish the last border on my last Leader/Ender flimsy.
6. Go to the studio to do my usual helping out, check on K and get some UFO’s quilted on the longarm unless the snow we have been getting for the past two days gets heavier. It did delay me for a day, but I’m heading out on Tuesday.
7. Can I come up with a project for the new Project Quilting Challenge?
8. Start planning my next blog hop project for:
9. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿
10. Keep calm and stay busy while we wait for two weeks to get the results from the four biopsies my granddaughter had done. 😳
Looks like a long list this week, but it’s just a couple of finishes, making progress on some others and planning another fun hop project. Totally doable, right? 😉
Kate from Kates Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- January 31/31
- this week 7/7
- This month 27/27
- Total: 58/58
- Percentage =100%
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ Quilt Paint Create to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 89 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 89 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Life in the Scrapatch @ Stitch Sew and Show 2022
From Bolt to Beauty @ Beauties Pageant
Kate’s Life in Pieces @ 15 Minutes to Stitch
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy’s Quilts
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
Monday This and That @ Days Filled With Joy