It’s been a fun week with some finishes and WIP’s to show for it. With everything that is going on in my Country and life right now, sewing definitely has been my sanity saver.
I finished and shared my projects for the Tickled Pink Blog Hop:
I have some completed blocks for the EPP projects I have been trying to do:
I completed a couple of pattern test blocks which I will have to wait to share in another post. 😉
I finished my PQ 13.4 project; a runner for my granddaughter’s dresser so she will quit losing her jewelry.
The last, but not least finish I get to share is my Round 5 of the SAHRR hosted by Quilting Gail. This week we had a choice f either appliqué or a rail fence. I chose to do the rail fence. My border was 2 1/4” wide and my little quilt now measures 33 1/2” x 34 1/2”.
Besides these projects, I have a leader/ender project on the go, and started playing with some donated fabric bits from Denise to make some blocks. The H2H project will soon be starting and I like to design at least 1 quilt for it from start to finish.
Thank you reading my post 😉 Carol
- SAHRR 2022 @ Quilting Gail
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Quilting Gail