I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is being hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal. Every week I find myself looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some Progress
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. I have started piecing the little bits together for some blocks; just playing for now! 😄
3. Keep up with the new prompt for the SAHRR. Signature Block is done!
4. Finish cleaning up my scrap bin and getting everything cut up and put in my scrap savers bins.
5. Write my pattern for “Boxed” since I have had several requests for it. Quilt math is so hard 😳
6. See if I can come up with an idea for the next PQ Challenge when it comes out on the 13th.
7. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿 I did volunteer to do another pattern test at Sam’s insistence. 😂
This week’s goals:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep working on my EPP projects.
3. Keep up with the new prompt for the SAHRR.
4. Finish cleaning up my scrap bin and getting everything cut up and put in my scrap savers bins
5. Write my pattern for “Boxed” since I have had several requests for it.
6. See if I can keep up with the next Project Quilting Challenge 13.4 Mining For Diamonds.
7. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿
To update you all, my great grandchildren have recovered from Covid except for a lingering cough. My granddaughter is still waiting for her medical appointments to be set up. The hospitals in Alberta are still overwhelmed with Covid patients so it might take a while longer for any answers. K’s surgery went well. They did the biopsies and drained another litre of fluid from his lungs. He should be home in another day or two, but nurses will be attending him at home every 3 days to drain his lungs. Thank you to all of you for your prayers, well wishes and kind words.
Kate from Kates Life in Pieces hosts a weekly linky party to help us keep to our goals of stitching every day.
I’m trying for at least 30 minutes a day this year, but also want to at least spend 30 minutes a week tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- January 31/31
- this week 7/7
- This month 13/13
- Total: 44/44
- Percentage =100%
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I like to link with Donna @ Quilt Paint Create to keep track of fabric in and out of my stash.
- Fabric previous balance: 89 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash to use this year: 89 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards this year. I haven’t managed to actually figure out how much fabric I really have in my stash so it just seems to be reasonable to set a goal to continue working from my stash.
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
I do enjoy sharing some of your time when you read my posts and reply to each comment. 😄 Carol
Life in the Scrapatch @ Stitch Sew and Show 2022
From Bolt to Beauty @ Beauties Pageant
Kate’s Life in Pieces @ 15 Minutes to Stirch
Sunday Stash @ Quilt Paint Create
Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal