I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday which is now hosted by Linda from Texas Quilt Gal! I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on or have finished.
Last To-Do list:
First off, let me tell you it’s been a week. Power outages, broken plumbing fixtures, having to be at the Guild to deal with a huge donation for our annual fundraiser (35 large bins and 27 moving boxes full) with 3 more donations coming in over the weekend and more next week.
On top of that, this happened:
Luckily I do have backup, my class machine:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project. Some progress.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects. Some Progress.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt. No progress.
Finish hand stitching the bindings on these two quilts. One Done and donated. 😄
5. Finish the second pattern test by sandwiching, quilting and binding it. Just need to finish sewing the binding and here’s a sneak peek at the fabrics:
6. Finish 2 more Blog hop projects. One is finished and post is written. The second is well under way.
Do better at avoiding the squirrels for at least a couple of weeks. 🐿
This week’s goals:
Here is my updated list of goals for this week:
1. Continue with my scrappy leader/ender project.
2. Keep sewing my pieces for my EPP projects.
3. Get the interfacing on the tshirt pieces and start making the blocks for the memory quilt.
4. Finish the hand sewing the binding on the other quilt.
5. Finish the second pattern test by hand sewing the binding.
6. Finish my project and post for the:
7. Keep working on Samantha’s newest project: the goodies for the Christmas Hampers.
8. Do not let Sam or any other squirrels distract me this week. 🐿😳🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 278/311
- This 2 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 289/318
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 12 Yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 12 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal