My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #74
I’ll be linking up with To-Do Tuesday will is now hosted by Texas Quilt Gal! Thank you Linda for taking this on.
Last week’s list:
1. Sew the binding on my scrappy log cabin quilt and get a finished photo
Finish sewing my Flat Topped Scrappy Pyramid blocks to a flimsy with the fabric from my stash. Done
3. Add the extra borders to let Your Star Shine #2. When finished it will go to Lytton. No progress yet, but I do have a plan! 😉
Write my blog post for the pattern test quilt top. Done!
5. Keep working on my scrappy leader/ender project. Ongoing fun!
6. Play with some orphan blocks and HST’s to see what comes of the pile of goodies. Some progress! 😉
7. Keep playing with my EPP project(s). Having some fun!
8. Do better at avoiding the squirrels 🐿😉
This week’s goals:
1. Add the extra borders to let Your Star Shine #2.
2. Keep working on my scrappy leader/ender project.
3. Play with some orphan blocks and HST’s to see what comes of the pile of goodies.
4. Spend 3 days getting my training for our federal elections 🤔
5. Keep playing with my EPP project(s).
6. Keep the list short due to time constraints (see #4).
7. Do better at avoiding the squirrels 🐿😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 240/255
- This 1 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 247/262
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 20.5 Yards
- Fabric Used: 3 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 17.5 Yards
* my goal is to lessen my stash by 100 yards. 😅
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash