It’s been a good couple of days and I managed a few things. Unfortunately I can’t show my finish yet, but I had fun with all of them. 😄
My first was finishing my Blog Hop project.
I had a lot of fun doing the quilting on this one. Outlining appliqués and wavy lines with the walking foot are so much fun. 😉
Fabrics are cut for my next pattern test.
I love these fabrics Northcott, Clothworks, Wilmington Prints and Moda Grunge. They all play so well together!
I also laid out my secret quilt blocks which will be made with the scrappy batik squares I have been working on. I’m hoping to have that flimsy finished before the weekend is over 😁
All in lots of fabric fun this week. I think I can finally say “I’ve got my mojo back!”
Thanks for stopping by and sharing some of your time with me. I so appreciate it. 😉. Carol
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Anja Quilts