My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #60
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
This week has been a week of procrastination and missing mojo, but I went and got a haircut (first time since the Pandemic started). I’ve been making do with putting my hairstyling course to work and doing it myself. 🥴 Even the next day when I found the bits that got missed because they must have been caught in my mask straps couldn’t dull the boost! The other plus is with the weight of my hair lightened my migraines have lessened, which the weather had aggravated. As DH says “Junuary” (the month of rain) has arrived which is great for the bush.
Last week’s list:
1. Finish my secret sewing project for me. The 84 blocks are now completed. Just need to put it together. 😉
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares. Ongoing.
3. Keep working on my next Blog Hop Project. Some progress.
Finish cutting the scraps. 🐿
5. Start another pattern test. Fabrics pulled. Ready to start pressing fabric and cutting. 😄
6. Work harder to avoid the squirrels. 🐿🐿. No squirrels were harmed while keeping to this goal.
This week’s goals:
1. Finish my secret sewing project for me.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares
3. Finish my next Blog Hop Project.
4. Start cutting and sewing another pattern test.
5. Organize my goals for my next studio trip and re-organize my sewing space. It just doesn’t quite work. 😉
6. Work on RSC blocks; purple this month 😄
7. Keep working to avoid the squirrels. 🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 145/157
- This 2 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 152/164
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 71 yards
- Fabric Used: 6 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 65 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits