My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #59
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
Did you see my UFO finish? You can read about it here.
1. Continue with my secret sewing project for me. The last 16 blocks are almost finished.
Finish the second pattern test. Complete
3. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares. Ongoing!
4. Start working on my next Blog Hop Project. Fabrics are pulled and cutting has begun.
5. Keep working on the RSC blocks. Red for this month. Not finished.
6. Work harder on avoiding squirrels. 🐿. No luck! Had to rearrange my sewing space and put in a new shelf (after I built it). Then I had to cut a box of gifted scraps into my scrap savers system.
This week’s goals:
1. Finish my secret sewing project for me.
2. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares
3. Keep working on my next Blog Hop Project.
4. Finish cutting the scraps. 🐿
5. Start another pattern test.
6. Work harder to avoid the squirrels. 🐿🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 138/150
- This 2 week period– 7/7
- Year To Date – 145/157
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 71 yards
- Fabric Used: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 71 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits