My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #58
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s (actually 2 weeks ago) list:
I missed posting last week. I was at the studio with only limited internet so blogging was difficult. Down for 2 days with a migraine, but I did have fun otherwise 😉
1. Studio time with my longarm if possible. Arrived at the studio late Friday night 😉
2. Continue with my secret sewing project for me. Some progress.
Write my blog post for the Born to Be Wild Hop. Done and Published. 😄
4. Finish the second pattern test. Some progress
5. Start a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares. Started making 2 patches for now. 😉
6. Start planning my next Blog Hop Project. Design is decided on and fabrics are pulled.
7. Keep working on the RSC blocks. Red for this month. No progress
8. Try harder to avoid the squirrels this week. No luck! A big squirrel found its way to the centre of my attention. I did play a bit and found it could stitch through several layers of fabric and batting on a project I was sidetracked with. I’m in love with this squirrel.
This week’s goals:
1. Continue with my secret sewing project for me.
2. Finish the second pattern test.
3. Keep working on a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares.
4. Start working on my next Blog Hop Project.
5. Keep working on the RSC blocks. Red for this month.
6. Work harder on avoiding squirrels. 🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 127/136
- This 2 week period– 11/14
- Year To Date – 138/150
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 77 yards
- Fabric Used: 6 yards
- Fabric Bought: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 71 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash