My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #57
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party and it’s always fun to go see what everyone has done and are planning To-Do.
Last week’s list:
1. Try to get away to the studio for a couple of days to spend some quality time with the longarm. Maybe next week. 😢
2. Quilt and bind the panel quilt for the challenge. It’s now on my UFO List To Be Quilted. 😢
3. Continue to work on the secret sewing project. Some progress made.
4. Finish my project and write my post for the Born to Be Wild Blog Hop. Still need to write my post.
5. Start sewing the pattern test for B. Flimsy is finished 😄
6. Continue working on the second pattern test. Almost done! 😉
7. Write my post for the scrappy quilt after I finish making the test blocks since I decided to try it with 2 1/2” squares as well as my original 2” squares. Writing the pattern is an official UFO since I have been making a concerted effort to finish writing all of the pattern for quilts I designed and liked the finished products. Pattern is written, Test blocks made using both 2” and 2 1/2” squares and the pattern is now posted on my Pattern Page. 😄
8. Try harder to avoid the squirrels this week. 🐿. Success; no squirrels sidetracked me.
This week’s goals:
1. Studio time with my longarm if possible.
2. Continue with my secret sewing project for me.
3. Write my blog post for the Born to Be Wild Hop.
4. Finish the second pattern test.
5. Start a leader/ender project with my 2 1/2” scrappy squares.
6. Start planning my next Blog Hop Project.
7. Keep working on the RSC blocks. Red for this month.
8. Keep on avoiding squirrels. 🐿
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 121/129
- This week – 6/7
- Year To Date – 127/136
I missed a day with having to go to town for a biopsy and had an issue with the freezing. Life does get in the way of fun occasionally 😉
But I did manage to clean out my scrap bin! 😄
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 77 yards
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 77 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash