My Weekly Goals – To Do Tuesday #52
Chris at Chris Knits is now hosting the weekly To-Do linky party. I enjoy seeing how everyone is using the party to keep projects moving along.
Last week’s list:
1. Get Delaney’s quilt and my SAHRR on the list for the next studio trip. Just waiting until I can get away. 😉
2. Finish my In the Kitchen Stitching Hop Project. Almost done!
3. Stitch the new test pattern quilt for Sandra at MMM Quilts. Flimsy is finished. Just a word of advice; don’t cut fabrics while reading the pattern on your phone. My printer ran out of ink so that’s what I was doing. I cut half of the fabrics for the throw size and half for the baby size. It resulted in a lot of scraps. See #6 below. 🤯
4. Work on the Panel Quilt Challenge. No progress this week.
5. Decide on fabric for the corners of the String Blocks. I have nothing in my stash that works. On line shopping or roadside pickup at a LQS time.
6. Try to avoid those squirrels. Didn’t happen. I got bitten by a squirrel when I had off cuts of scrappy goodness from my mistake.
This week’s goals:
1. Try to get away to the studio for a couple of days with the longarm to quilt Delaney’s quilt and my SAHRR, or one of my older UFO’s?
2. Finish In the Kitchen Stitchin’ project and write my post.
3. Work on the panel quilt challenge.
4. Get fabric ordered for the corners of my string blocks.
5. Continue working on a new project. (My bad 😉).
6. Decide what to do with these fun little bits that I made from my leftover off cut scraps.
7. Do better at avoiding the squirrels. 😉
I’m trying for at least 15 minutes a day, but also want to at least spend 15 minutes tidying up and dealing with scraps.
- Previous time – 90/94
- This week – 7/7
- Year To Date – 97/101
To see how our blogging friends are doing check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
- Fabric previous balance: 78 yards
- Fabric Used this week 5 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Balance in stash: 73 Yards
* any fabric used from the scrap bins, was gifted or a prize; doesn’t count as stash
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting
- Inquiring Quilter – Wednesday Wait Loss
- Quilt Fabrication – Midweek Makers
- Life in the Scrapatch – Stitch and Show 2021