I’m joining with some friends who link with Roseanne and Sue’s blog, Home Sewn By Us on their T-Do Tuesday Linky party. It helps to keep me focused on my lists and getting some progress done. 😉
You really should pop over to see what everyone else has for goals this week 😄
Last week I had decided on this list to continue making progress:
1. Finish my test pattern and take pictures for Kris at Phoebe Moon. Just waiting for the rain to stop so I can take some photos.
2. Finish sewing my test pattern for Sarah. Almost done
3. Write my post for the DrEAMI project pictured above. You can read about it here.
4. Start quilting one of the quilts from my To Be Quilted pile. One is under the needle now.
5. Finish the designs for 3 commission projects. Designs are done, fabrics cut and piecing has commenced.
6. Draw for the giveaway on my From The Heart Blog Hop post and get the bundle in the mail. Name is drawn by a random number generator and winner has been emailed. Package is just waiting to be addressed.
Some progress? I did lose valuable sewing time with having to go to town for X-rays and an ultrasound and 2 Guild Executive Meetings but I’m happy with what I did manage to get done.
So this week I am planning on:
1. Finish my test pattern and take pictures for Kris at Phoebe Moon.
2. Finish sewing my test pattern for Sarah.
3. Keep working on the quilting on one of the quilts from my To Be Quilted pile.
4. Keep working on 3 commission projects.
5. Mail the prize bundle from my giveaway on the From The Heart Blog Hop.
6. Keep making scrappy snappy bags for the Food Bank Christmas Hampers. 10 done so far 😉
7. Avoid squirrels until I get some finishes off this list.
What’s keeping you busy this week? Do pop over to Sue and Roseanne’s blog to see what has everyone occupied this week.