This week has just spun by so quickly.
I was able to teach at my Guild again on Saturday. My group of 5 were each busy with their own projects so I even managed a bit of time with my machine. One of these amazing ladies finished constructing her quilt top that she started pre-Covid. It was her second quilt so I’m very impressed. Her points are perfect in her 9” blocks. She has given me permission to share a photo of her top. I am in love with the batiks she used. One layer cake was enough to do her blocks. We played with the layouts and this turned out prettiest.
I’ve had some success with my list from last week.
1. Finish my test pattern project for The Quilt Pattern Magazine. Just finishing the top. 3 more rows to go on.
2. Keep working on my test pattern for Kris at Phoebe Moon. Started piecing my blocks.
3. Start sewing my test pattern for Sarah. A bit of progress on this one.
4. Bind the squirrel quilt that attacked me so it can be gifted tomorrow. Finished and gifted to a lovely couple who are expecting their first child.
This week I have my birthday and 2 days of training to prepare to work for our Provincial Election. Masks, social distancing, hand sanitizer and plexiglass shields are a mandatory part of the protocols allowing us to safely vote or participate in doing our civic duty by helping others to vote safely.
My list will reflect it:
1. Finish my test pattern project for The Quilt Pattern Magazine.
2. Keep working on my test pattern for Kris at Phoebe Moon.
3. Continue sewing my test pattern for Sarah.
4. Try not to add anything until these are done. 😉
I am linking up with Sue and Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us at their weekly To Do Linky party.