My goals for last week:
1. Sew the zipper in Ruby’s chair. Done!
2. Finish the binding on the test quilt. Done!
3. Work on the Christmas in July Hop Project. Working on it!
4. Keep up with the Days Filled With Joy QAL. Just need to put the borders on!
5. Knit more socks. Some progress!
6. Finish the last 3 rounds on the Rag Rug. 1 round done.
7. Take my machine in for repairs again. 😢. Did not get there yet. 😢
8. Keep working on the secret sewing. 🤫. Working on it!
9. Start the commission quilt if the T-shirts arrive. No shirts yet.
……and deal with my Squirrels that are running circles around my sewing machine. Another secret 🤫
It was a good week with some finishes. That always makes me do a happy dance!
This week is one with migraines I’m sure with our weather going from sunny and nice, to electrical storms, to sunny, to pouring rain in the space of a few hours. The barometer going up and does does not agree with me. So I will be reasonable and keep the list manageable. 😏
1. Send Charlotte and Ruby their chairs.
2. Work on the Christmas in July (then and now) Blog Hop Project.
3. Finish the Days Filled With Joy Mystery Quilt Along Project.
4. Work on the Star Kissed Quilt Along Project.
5. Finish up the first part of the secret sewing project and start the next 3 parts.
6. Sock knitting.
7. Rag rug project.
8. Take my sewing machine in for repairs if I can arrange a time.
Nice easy week with several projects that can keep me occupied!