Here’s my list from my last post:
1.Keep working on the design for the memory quilt. Shelved until I find the rest of the tshirts I need to incorporate in my design.
2. Assemble Vortex to flimsy stage. The rows are done. Just need to join the rows now.
3. Finish quilting and get the binding on Robbie. Quilting is finished.
4. Start quilting either of the two sandwiched quilts. No progress.
5. Start cutting and assembling my project for
6. Start cutting and assembling my project for
7. Keep knitting my socks and crocheting my rag rug. Some progress.
8. Keep in contact with my community to see if anyone is in need of masks. Here in Canada our Chief Medical Officer is now recommending that we all wear masks when out in public so we are all preparing for more requests. I have supplies lined up in a basket if I need to jump in and make some more. No new requests so far.
I was busy reorganizing my sewing space on Saturday and putting everything away last Sunday, and then I was busy pulling fabrics for new projects and working on emptying my scrap bin by making precut squares, triangles and strips.
I was so busy puttering I forgot to post my list and the Covid brain fog has me avoiding the internet and not concentrating enough to write posts. So I am updating the post that should have gone live last week and posting it this week instead.
This week I will:
1. Finish Vortex to flimsy stage. Not done
2. Get the binding on Robbie Robotics. Not done.
3. Start quilting either of the two sandwiched quilts. Started
4. Start cutting and assembling my project for the Creating a Legacy Blog Hop. Fabric is cut; just not the fabrics I had pulled!
5. Start cutting and assembling my project for the It’s Cool to be Square Blog Hop. Finished the top. Used every last bit of batik scrap I had because the squirrels visited and changed my mind for the pattern I was going to use. Instead I designed my own pattern.
6. Finish my socks. I only need to make 10 more pairs before Christmas. Socks are finished and a new pair is on the needles already.
7. Keep working on my rag rug. Some progress.
8. Finish my pattern draft for the fall blog hop. Finished writing it up. Now I just need to redo the row to test the pattern.
9. Keep working on emptying the scrap bin. Some progress.